POETIC YOGA FLOW AND LIVE PIANO!
LAST CLASS OF THE SEASON WITH SPECIAL GUEST MIND TRAVEL, ZICCO COCONUT & DAHLICIOUS ORGANICS
JOIN US FOR AN EVENING TO REMEMBER.
AS WE SAY GOODBYE TO OUR SEASON ON THE ROOFTOP WE WILL BE DOING IT IN STYLE.
IMAGINE THIS..... POETICALLY FLOWING THROUGH YOUR PRACTICE WITH LIVE PIANO IN THE BACKGROUND AND ENDING THE PRACTICE WITH A 30 MINUTE MIND TRAVEL SOUNDBATH TO PIANO AT THE END. THIS CLASS WILL BE USING SPECIAL SOUNDOFF HEADPHONES ALLOWING THE EXPERIENCE TO BE DIRECTLY SENT TO YOUR EARS. IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING!
MIND TRAVEL HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO FAMED VENUES INCLUDING LINCOLN CENTER, THE THEATRE AT THE ACE HOTEL, THE BROOKLYN MUSEUM, THE MET, BOTANICAL GARDENS AND ALL OVER THE WORLD!
THIS IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER YOGA CLASS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED! SO DON'T MISS OUT.
*** HEAT LAMPS WILL BE ON UP ON THE ROOF BUT YOU ALSO MIGHT WANT TO BRING A SWEATSHIRT OR BLANKET FOR THE 30 MINUTE MIND TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
A few special enhancements to this season***
1. New paved roof! No more little pebbles getting stuck to our mats this year. The Palihouse repaved their rooftop making it smooth and more supported!
2. New Yoga mats! - supply is still limited so please bring your own if you have it.
3. New Sponsorships and Collaborations - Rooftop Yoga is working along with other great companies to help supply free products and fun guests for all rooftop participants to enjoy. This week Dalicious Organics and Zicco Coconut water will be supplied.
4. Purchase your spot in advance and Save!! - Sign up online 24 hours in advance and save $5 off your rooftop pass. This special event class will be 75 minutes.
*********** SOME DETAILS........ ***************
* Class-All levels Vinyasa Flow from 6:30pm-6:45pm with Mind Travel Piano Soundbath from 6:45pm-7:15pm
* We have a limited supply of mats so please bring your own (Please note that the roof is concrete)
* Water will be provided
* Bringing a sweat towel and sunscreen is suggested
* Valet Parking is available at Palihouse for $10
* Metered parking in surrounding neighborhood
* Parking Garage located on Kings and Santa Monica
* Tickets are recommended to be purchased ahead of time for $30 advance ticket or $35 day of.